Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day is EVERY DAY!!

Someone who I love with all my heart (Nana) said to me today.."Mother's Day is every day." Well Nana, I agree. With that being said, I really love being a mom. I love looking into my children's eyes and kissing their sweet faces. I love how they crawl up into my lap and hug and kiss me for no reason. How they say hi every day with a smile on their face and they run up to me like I'm Santa Claus. They love me so much as I do them and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world. They are my whole life. I just thank God every day for his blessings and I am so excited to wake up each day and experience my children all over again.

So for Mother's Day my dear sweet hubby had my special day all planned out. He took charge of the babies in the morning so that I could sleep in. (which I did not sleep. I honestly tried and tried and was unsuccessful.) He planned a beautiful brunch at a resturant on the Connecticut River for all four of us. (the resturant was a nightmare... horrible from the moment we walked in. the music was so loud. no outside seating with a view of the river and the food was awful. no worries because we left without eating, came home and fired up the grill. yummy.) Then we went out for ice cream with the kids. It really was a perfect Mother's Day. Thank you so much Ray. I love you.

Regardless how awful the resturant was,z we did capture some fun family photos. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment