Thursday, April 8, 2010

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, baby Jesus!

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all DH and I are so sorry for the delay in our posting. Since Tuesday life has been a dream for us. Most of you all ready know that our blood work came back POSITIVE, but for all of you who have not heard please forgive us for our late update.

We want to think you all for all your prayers, support and positive energy that you all have sent our way. DH and I always knew how lucky we were to have such great family and friends, but we have been completely overwhelmed with the love and support most of you have shown. God is GOOD and he has been GOOD to us. AMEN!

I had another blood test today and everything came back looking perfect as my nurse would say! I will go back again next Thursday for more blood work and in 4 1/2 weeks I have my first ultra sound.

We promise to keep the blog updated at all times! Love y'all so much!

J

6 comments:

  1. Praise God, from whom all blessings flow! He hears your prayers and knows your hearts! (kacey's sister, whit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful story! Congratulations!! I love you guys! Dreams sure do come true and God is SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jules and DH!!! Thinking about you guys and wishing you the best. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! Smiling with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink or Blue ~~~ We WELCOME You!!!!! I feel like a kid in a candy shoppe ...... I can't stop smiling!! Love y'all sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your comments! We love you! Lauren...super cute poem. :) We love it!

    ReplyDelete